Thursday, October 20, 2016

Our first Murder Mystery Party {and why you should have one!}

A friend from the Mom's playgroup I am part of invited Drew and I to a Murder Mystery Party that she and her husband was hosting. Have you heard of these parties where everyone is assigned a character and you basically play Clue but the living version? Well, ever since I first heard of this concept about a year or so ago, I have been dying (I had to, guys) to see what these were all about. Well let's just say it did not disappoint. My friend got the scripts from this website if you are interested in looking in to hosting one yourself. Here are a few pictures from our evening: A Flapper Murder at the 1920's Speakeasy...





If you have any questions about how these work, leave a question in the comments or email me, but I highly recommend hosting one or bribing your friend to host one. I know many cities also host these. Our park system has Murder Mystery Dinners so that's another option. 

6 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I have been to one and it was so much fun! Who was your character?

Britt @ G Squared said...

So much fun! Would def do one again.

purpun said...

Amazing!!! The ladies look fabulous and the gentlemen oh so classy! I would love to host one of these with some fellow neighbourhood parents. How did you and your guests plan this around kids/babysitters/bedtimes?

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Oh my goooodness this looks like so much fun!

Rach said...

Ah! These are so much fun! Love the pics!

Erin LFF said...

So stinkin' fun! What a great idea! :)