Monday, August 5, 2013

Sushi Blate with guess who?

That's right...my sushi blate was with the fabulous Erin! This is our third time hanging out, which makes us real life BFF's, try not to be jealous. We had been discussing the option of a sushi meet up and found the perfect little place right smack in the middle of our houses. You know Erin is doing awesome on her budget and we are getting ready to start making house payments so half price sushi was perfect for both of us plus it was delicious. We may have even ordered the exact same thing.
I say this every single time I hang out with a blog friend turned real life friend, but it is just so darn natural, which seems weird, but it's not! Erin and I will definitely be hanging out again soon!

Time to roll out.

20 comments:

According to Jax said...

So fun!! Love you two!! :)

lori said...

aw so fun! i wish i was closer so i could crash the sushi dates, too!

Karla said...

Looks like a lot of fun! So awesome! =D

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had fun! If ever I'm in your area we HAVE to have a sushi blate! :)

Brittany Kyte said...

I follow Erin! She is too cute! I can't help but be jealous :) Cuties!

Ashley Robyn said...

Aww I love this! Erin is a doll. Hope you had a great weekend pretty friend. I'm heading up to my school here in a bit. Sigh.

Rach said...

Fun! That sushi looks SO good! I'm thinking that's what I need for lunch!

Care said...

Well you told me not to be jealous but it was two late because I was already the color green!:)
What a fun time... yum crazy yum! You two darling ladies are just lovely!

Lexilooo said...

I'm not a huge sushi person, but am trying to be one! I like the veggie rolls...so I'm partway there, right?!

Kayla Peveler said...

So so glad you guys had fun. You can never beat half priced sushi!!! :)

Jena Roach said...

Sushi AND Erin?
You're killing me, smalls.

The Lady Okie said...

I am jealous a little bit, though!

Anonymous said...

Yum!!! I love sushi. And I want to go on a blate sooooo badly!!

-Amy

Katie said...

Yay! So fun. We need to get another Cincinnati bloggers meet-up again!!

Becky said...

I want to hang out with you guys! And eat sushi yum :) I get to go on a blate with another Erin next week!!

Susannah said...

So fun!!! Looks like the sushi was wonderful!!! :-)

Carrie said...

I just love meeting blog friends!

Elena Alice said...

YUM! Now I am craving sushi and a good convo with a friend! :)

Erin LFF said...

Awww- I just love you sweet friend!! :) Even if you did post a horrendous picture of me WITHOUT some type of filter?! ;) Can't wait to meet up again soon!

Unknown said...

Well this looks like quite a delicious blate! ;)