Thursday, August 15, 2013

Owl Be Sweatin' {I finally found a NON-SLIP headband!}

Let me start by saying that I have been searching forever for a "non-slip" headband that actually doesn't slip. I've bought so many different kinds to try and they constantly fall off, which as you know is extremely annoying. K.C. and Mallory over at Owl be Sweatin' sent me their adjustable, non-slip headband to test out and that is exactly what I did.

I started off by walking to the library...it didn't fall off.
Then biking...it didn't fall off.
Then I wore it in an intense corn hole tournament...it didn't fall off.
Then I wore it while kayaking...it didn't fall off.
The real test was when I went out on the jet ski...it still didn't fall off!
Not only did the headband stay on, I could adjust it, which I loved! Every headband in their shop is cute and fashionable. You could wear any of them to the gym or out and about. I promise they have a style in their shop that you will love! They also have headbands that are different widths for you to choose from. Here are a few of my other favorites from their shop!
Owl Be Sweatin' Headbands


K.C. and Mallory have generously offered a discount to all of you. Just go visit their Etsy shop, Owl Be Sweatin', pick out a headband and enter the code: nestfuloflove13 at checkout for 15% off your ENTIRE purchase! I will definitely be investing in several more of these amazing headbands because not only do they stay on, but they are adorable! So what are you waiting for? Head over to Owl Be Sweatin' and get a headband that will actually stay on your head!

*I did receive a free headband from their shop, but as always all opinions are my own!

17 comments:

Jess said...

Definitely need to buy one of these!

Kayla Peveler said...

They are SO cute!!! I need to get on this train! I'm so sick of my Kroger headbands falling out all the time when I run, and getting super loose!

Bethany said...

I have several of these and they are by far my favorite!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! And I am cursed with a weirdly shaped head, so I have a hard time with headbands. This may be worth a shot....

-Amy

P!nky said...

I love these kinds of headbands, so fuN!

Erin LFF said...

Those are reallly cute! I only have one headband that stays on well, but it's bright purple so I feel like I could use some fun prints like these!

Susannah said...

This is awesome!!! I haven't found any non-slip headbands either. I'm going to have to check these out! :-)

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

thanks for this! i have the "no-slip" headbands by Goody but it's all stretched out and I can't find them anymore so this is perfect!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Anonymous said...

This headband sounds perfect and it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the cutest! And practical too. Thanks for the recommendation!

Erica said...

Hi there :)
I came on over from Karla's blog, and I love yours! These headbands are super-cool, thanks for sharing, and then your story about how you got proposed to totally fulfilled my daily mushy-quota! Yay!
<3

The Heart Of A Woman said...

So cute!

Natalie said...

OooO! Love the sequin one! And I see you're reading The Princess Bride! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have =)

Jena Roach said...

I've been meaning to find some of these. They seem perfect for running! :)

Kira said...

That headband issue always bugs me too!

Rach said...

They are super cute! Love that it actually works!

Unknown said...

its awesome